Wanna One, the South Korean boy band, is delighted to return to Hong Kong bringing their first world tour to the Hong Kong Wannable (official fan club name of Wanna One). Rolemodel Entertainment Group (REG) is excited to announce the two shows of Wanna One World Tour <ONE : THE WORLD> in Hong Kong Presented by StubHub to be held on Saturday & Sunday, 28 & 29 July 2018 at Arena, AsiaWorld-Expo. Tickets go on priority booking starting from 29th to 30th May 2018 and go on public sale starting 10am Friday, 1st June 2018 onwards via ERAS (https://www.eraslive.com).
Wanna One consists of 11 members and they are Yoon Ji Sung, Ha Sung Woon, Hwang Min Hyun, Ong Seong Wu, Kim Jae Hwan, Kang Daniel, Park Ji Hoon, Park Woo Jin, Bae Jin Young, Lee Dae Hwi and Lai Kuan Lin. The group was formed by CJ E&M through the 2017 series Produce 101 Season 2 and debuted on 7 August 2017 and will only carry on their promotion activities until 31 December 2018.
Wanna One was formed through the ‘survival’ competition series Produce 101 Season 2, which was aired on Mnet from 7 April until 16 June 2017. Out of an initial 101 trainees, 11 winners were chosen by the audience votes and the result was announced via live television broadcast. They were then signed to and managed by YMC Entertainment and CJ E&M.
Wanna One participated in the final concert of Produce 101 Season 2 which took place on 1 & 2 July 2017 at Olympic Hall in Seoul. The group official debuted at the event titled Wanna One Premier Show-Con that was held at the Gocheok Sky Dome on 7 August 2017. Wanna One then released their debut extended play, 1x1=1 (To Be One), on 7 August 2017 with the title track “Energetic”. On 13 November 2017, their repackaged album 1-1=0 (Nothing Without You) was released with the title song “Beautiful”. Wanna One is the first K-pop group to reach the sales record of a million copies of their debut album combining both their original debut album and its repackaged edition.
In 2018, Wanna One released their special theme track “I Promise You (I.P.U.)” along with its music video. The number of pre-orders for their second extended play, 0+1=1 (I Promise You), has also exceeded 700,000 copies breaking their own previous record. This album was released on 19 March with its title song “BOOMERANG”. The group then announced their first world tour in April, titled Wanna One World Tour <ONE : THE WORLD> including Hong Kong as one of their 13 stops.
Wanna One World Tour <ONE : THE WORLD> in Hong Kong Presented by StubHub is absolutely an amazing and should-not-be-missed opportunity for the Hong Kong Wannable to see the group again!
Event Date & Time: 28-29 July 2018 (Sat-Sun) 7pm
StubHub Presale: 29-30 May 2018 (Tue-Wed) 10am-11:59pm
Public On-sale Date & Time: 1 June 2018 (Fri) 10am
|Seated||$1680 / $1280 / $980 / $580|
|Standing||$1980 / $1680 / $1280|
|Wheelchair||$1680 / $1280|
*VIP ticketholders are entitled to either Sound Check before show or Send off event after show.
*VIP tickets which are entitled with Send off event after show is exclusively for purchase during priority booking period only.
Duration: Approx. 120 minutes (No Interval)
Promoter Name: Rolemodel Entertainment Group Ltd
*Maximum of 4 tickets are allowed to purchase per transaction; maximum of 4 tickets per account.
*Block 2-16: Riser Seating; Block A-D: Free Standing
Arrangement for all
● Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
● All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
● All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
● For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
● Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
● Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
● Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
● Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) is grounds for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
● Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and StubHub reserve the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
● Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
● For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
● Age limit: 3 or above;
● Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above;
● Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
● No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
● No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
● Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
● No standing on chairs;
● No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
● No ticket scalping.