Following the group's 1985 formation, Guns N' Roses injected unbridled, unrivalled, and unstoppable attitude into the burgeoning Los Angeles rock scene. The spirit went on to captivate the entire world with the release of their 1987 debut Appetite for Destruction –the best-selling U.S. debut ever, moving 30 million copies globally. In 1991, the seven-time platinum Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II occupied the top two spots of the Billboard Top 200 upon release.
Over the course of the past decade, Guns N' Roses have performed sold out shows and headlined festivals worldwide following the critically acclaimed release of 2008's RIAA platinum-certified Chinese Democracy. Six studio albums later, Guns N' Roses are one of the most important and influential acts in music history and continue to set the benchmark for live performances connecting with millions of fans across the globe. Guns N' Roses are Axl Rose (vocals, piano), Duff McKagan (bass), Slash (lead guitar), Dizzy Reed (keyboard), Richard Fortus (rhythm guitar), Frank Ferrer (drums), and Melissa Reese (keyboard).
Event Date & Time: 20-21 November 2018 (Tue-Wed) 7:30pm
Public On-sale Date & Time: 13 June 2018 (Wed) 10am
|Seated||$2488 / $1688 / $1288 / $988 / $688|
|Standing||$1688 / $1288|
|Restricted View||$1288 / $988|
Duration: Approx. 180 minutes (No Interval)
Programme Enquiry: 2989 9239 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoter Name: Live Nation (H.K.) Limited
*Maximum of 6 tickets are allowed to purchase per transaction; maximum of 20 tickets per account.
*Block 1-17: Riser Seating; Block A-B: Free Standing
● Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
● All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
● All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
● For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE and the organiser reserve the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
● Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
● Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the organiser will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
● Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
● Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) is grounds for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
● Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the organiser reserve the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. and the organiser reserve the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
● Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
● For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
● Age limit: 3 or above;
● Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above;
● Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
● No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
● No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
● Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
● No standing on chairs;
● No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
● No ticket scalping.